Hickory Hill Home products are generally made of 100% natural fibres - predominantly cotton and linen. Please ensure you follow the care instruction labels on each product to achieve optimal performance and longevity. We encourage washing all products prior to using and avoiding laundry products which contain oxygen based bleaching agents.
All our products are designed to be used for everyday and we encourage environmentally friendly care processes - washing in cold water and line drying.
FIRE HAZARD WARNING FOR SLEEPWEAR
All Hickory Hill Home sleepwear is designed to comply with Australian standards (AS/NZS 1249:2003 - Australian and New Zealand Product Safety Standards for Children's Nightwear).
* Always buy correct fitting nightwear for your child
* Nightwear that is snug fitting is less likely to catch fire than loose fitting nightwear
* Always keep children at least one metre away from heaters and other sources of heat
* Keep children away from naked flames such as candles, fireplaces and gas stoves
* Where possible, use fire guards or screens to shield children from all sources of heat or naked flames